Find Pet Carrier, Pet Airway Box, Pet Bag on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Home > Products > Pet Bag And Carrier > Dog Carrier Bag Home Cage Supply Pet Carrier

Dog Carrier Bag Home Cage Supply Pet Carrier

Basic Info

Model No.:  TF71313

Product Description

Model NO.: TF71313 Carrying Type: Hand Bag Material: Plastic Customized: Non-Customized Condition: New Feature: Eco-Friendly Transport Package: in Cartons Origin: Jiangsu China Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats, Reptiles Max Weight: >20Jin Waterproof: Not Waterproof Color: Gray, Orange, White, Yellow, Green, Black, Red, Blue, Purple Size: S, M, L Trademark: Toyfield Specification: S/M/L HS Code: 39269090 Product Description
Pet Airways Box
1, Material:Plastic fasteners
2, Size: 50*30*31
3, Durable door mesh, lightweight
4, Color: Yellow/ Pink/ Blue etc.
5, Packing: 6Pcs/ CTN
6, Factory directly supply
7, Reach approved

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Dog Carrier Bag Home Cage Supply Pet Carrier
Dog Carrier Bag Home Cage Supply Pet CarrierDog Carrier Bag Home Cage Supply Pet CarrierDog Carrier Bag Home Cage Supply Pet CarrierDog Carrier Bag Home Cage Supply Pet CarrierDog Carrier Bag Home Cage Supply Pet Carrier

Contact us if you need more details on Pet Carrier. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Pet Airway BoxPet Bag. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Pet Bag And Carrier

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters